My journalism experience includes:
- Regular articles on Forbes about the future of business.
- Over 30 articles and features for the Financial Times (free subscription required).
- Several pieces for Global Business Magazine including a cover feature on social networking, two cover articles on the EU and a feature on depression in the workplace.
- An expert’s view piece for eHealth Insider
- Regular contributions to the Londoner.SO guide
- Work for hire for a number of technology blogs
My copywriting experience includes work for hire for a number of startups in the medical and financial technology fields.
My science communication activities include work that has been featured on BBC’s Horizon programme, BBC Radio 5 and a number of outlets including the Melbourne Age and the New Scientist.
I am a recipient of a British Science Association Media Fellowship (2008) .
You can see a portfolio of my work here.